Thursday, May 31, 2007

Addicted

I'm completely addicted to this newfound photo effect. That might explain why I'm up so late. Tomorrow is going to hurt!

Last week we got a chance to see Ajai play soccer! He was so into the game (and so was Shannon ;)) Here are some pictures of him running hard and playing great!

Playing Hard.

Kicking Hard.

Running Hard.


He almost scored a goal at the game we were at! I bet next year we'll see him score several.

Here are two of Ajai's cousins. Aren't they adorable?


And how could I post an entire entry without a picture of at least one my adorable kids? Here is my little guy (who isn't so little.) He got so much attention at New Attitude! I think I could ignore him for a week and we still wouldn't be caught up! haha.. jk

7 comments:

Kathy said...

like the new photos and camera action! Re-inspired me!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of JM. I am so glad that you are acting on your love for photography. Can't wait to see more creative pics. I'm not gifted this way so when I see them it's so amazing to me!
-Trill

candi said...

I see you figured out the picture thing!! I won't share your secret:)

You are an amazing photographer

The Hruby's said...

Love the pics!! I must say that my favorite is of John Michael.....gotta love that facial expression!!! It looks like someone had asked him a really difficult question...and he is deep in though!! Love it!!!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Great action shots Michelle! Is it really a secret or can you share what the new effect thing is? :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like you got it figured out! Did you get the new lense also? Can't wait to see more.

ME said...

is it just the light, or is he a red-head already?