Monday, May 14, 2007

Crawling, Clapping, Waving, Spitting

Well, GaGa/John Michael/Buddy is all over the place. As soon as I leave the room he takes off after me. He isn't up on all fours and I'm not sure if he'll get there anytime soon. He's an amazingly fast army crawler and even though I see him rocking on his hands and knees at times he hasn't shown much interest in crawling that way.... unless we're outside! He isn't quite sure what to think of the grass so he tries to crawl on his hands and toes. I'll post pictures of that soon.

I'm still trying to play catch up with blogging so some of these pictures are a bit old... but I'd like to get them posted for posterity's sake.

John Michael has pulled up a couple of times but hasn't mastered it yet. I put him up one day and he was giggling he loved it so much - so of course I snapped a picture.




Which, not surprisingly, led to a small photo shoot. hehe..

"Mom, you're so silly!"






Army crawling



He's also waving like crazy and clapping more and more.... You'd think with all these new developments he'd quit spitting up. But, alas, he's still going strong in that area. I never did mess with my diet to see if there was something causing him to spit up. Does that make me a bad mom? I hope not. He never has seemed like he's in pain or uncomfortable. As a matter of fact he thinks spitting up is kind of funny.... how masculine of him. :)

Stay tuned: More Florida pictures coming up!

5 comments:

The Hruby's said...

SERIOUSLY!!!How cute are you beautiful children!! I hope that Tom and I have kids that are as cute...and silly as yours!!! I know its early...but happy birthday!!! I think it is in about a half hour from my time. I wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Tara Sasser said...

After seeing him this weekend, these pictures do not do him justice! He is getting to be a big boy and will not sit still for a minute : )

Bipin Sen said...

I will have to start reading your posts on John Michael more closely to see what I can expect from having a boy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey those pics are so cute. just so you know this is Mary B. he's getting so big. that so funny!!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

He is adorable! Loved hanging out with y'all the other day. Hope JM and Israel get to be friends one day! :)