Tuesday, May 09, 2006

our trip to k-town



Addy loved being with the Sextons! Here is her with Spencer. They are about six weeks apart.


Ethan, Addy & Trevor. These guys took a break from playing just to take a picture with Addy!



Here's Addy with Grant. Grant was the ring bearer in my wedding! He's way to big to be a ring bearer now. I can't believe how tall he's gotten.


The girls: Jillian and Adeline.


Here's Addy playing with her friend Anna Kate. I should actually say playing alongside Anna Kate. The girls noticed each other and enjoyed the other one's presence but most of the playing was independent.



Anna Kate was teaching Addy how to read.


Auntie Les wasn't teaching them anything. Just enjoying two of her favorite gals!!


Addy's musical talents have improved. She's taken up piano with one hand and the xylophone with the other. You can imagine the beautiful music she produces!


Last, but not least... the reason we went to Knoxville. Amy's shower! Check out this amazing cake Julie made!

The pregnant girls: Chinese, Black, White and Mexican. aka Lillian, Trillia, Amy & Michelle.

Amy & I looking exhausted...
One of Addy's few smiles during the shower. It was a rough day for her.


5 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Great pics, as usual!
I love pics of pregnant ladies all lined up. :) And what a creative cake! I met Trillia last year at the ladies conference ~ she was in my small group and had just found out she was expecting. Nice to see how she is blossoming! :)
You are getting big too! In a really wonderful way. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! addy is growing up fast....she is as tall as those boys . thats awesome.

Anonymous said...

dat was me

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth- I definitely remember you! You were very hospitable and kind to me. By the way- blossoming is such a gentle way to say that I am looking pretty large! Just 7 weeks to go!!!!!!

It was such a blast- I love the pics of Anna Kate and Addy and the one of Jillian holding Addy. How sweet. I can see Alison crying..

Anonymous said...

You could have seen Addy crying if Michelle had taken the picture when Spence whacked her with a maracca! (How do you spell that, my Mexican friend?) I want her to love our house, hopefully she's forgotten the whack and remembers the big bird chair. Everyone loved seeing Addy-after reading the blog it's like having a little famous gal in our house!
Your right Tara-they are growing fast! Kinda fun to have someone big to talk to sometimes!
Also-Addy weighs more than Spence, but he is a bit taller:)