Monday, May 29, 2006

Daddy's Girl

I knew the time would come when Addy would prefer Johnny to me but it came quickly and its been harder than I thought! She just adores her daddy. Giggles and flirts with him when he comes home from work and her face lights up when he comes in the room. She's definitely made the transition into a true "daddy's girl."





Some things are the same though - her pretty blue eyes still melt both of our hearts!

I'm so glad that Addy has taken up a love for books. I've always wanted her to love reading but until recently she hasn't been as interested as I'd hoped. She will often sit in her room and read several to herself and has recently begun asking us to read books to her.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw Michelle she is so adorable! Her eyes melt my heart too! ...Can't wait to start getting together :)!

Bipin Sen said...

so far priya is evenly divided between us. which is great as far as i'm concerned.

has addy recovered from sunday?

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Dominique loves her papa too! How is Addy when she is sleepy? That is the one time when Mama is still the best in Dominique's book. :) It is sweet, but sometimes annoying too! hehe! Especially when we are out and she just wants to be held... she is getting HEAVY!

ME said...

I see Addy likes her Padawan robe. She has already mastered the Jedi Cuteness trick, or so it seems...