Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall is fleeting

Fall is fleeting... which means that these shots I grabbed of the older kids in the leaves might be the only leaf shots I get this year. :( I'm hoping for ONE nice day this week I can sneak Nicholas out for one too but so far its forecasted to rain every day.

At least I got these while I could!

Addy leaves blog

John Michael last week: "Its too spicy."
Addy: "Here John Michael, have another."
John Michael: "I don't like it."
Addy: "Yah, you don't like too spicy."
John Michael: "Yah Addy, I don't like three spicy either."

hehe

And one more

Me, at dinner: "John Michael, stop picking your nose."
John Michael: "Mommy, I'm not picking my boogers out, I'm putting them back in."

John Michael Leaves blog







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the fall pictures...gorgeous!!!