Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cowgirl Addy & Cowboy John Michael

I've had a few requests to notify people when I'm coming to Knoxville... so here it is! I'm coming to Knoxville! If you'd like to book a session please let me know. I have a few people who have first choice because they contacted me previously but if they don't all book a session I'll be opening it up to more people. So, let me know if you're interested in a session and I'll put you on my "hold list". Tentatively my available dates will be early morning and evenings of July 8-11.

Maybe I'll even bring this awesome cowgirl/boy hat as a prop. :
cowgirl addy






cowboy john michael 1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable...and I love Addy's dress (or is that a shirt?!?). Have fun in Knoxville...I'll be there July 12-18 for a week with my fam. :)