Monday, April 06, 2009

Friends

When raising kids you have so many dreams and hopes for them. I dream, more than anything, that my children will grow to know, love and cherish Jesus Christ with all their hearts... 

I desire that they'd be disciplined, hard working children and adults. 

I desire that they'd love, above all. 

I also desire that they would surround themselves with God loving friends. 

One of the things that is hard for me is that I know that one of the main ways to help my children become this way is to model it in my own life as well as to create opportunities and training for them to learn to become that way. I'm grateful that these things don't fully depend on me though. God, in his mercy, is the one who will cause the seeds I plant to grow.

So, one of the seeds I'm comitted to planting more in my children's lives is to spend more time with young Christian kids. And since we've been brainwashing Adeline & Faith that they're best friends since they were born I think she's a great place to start

Here are the 4 year old gals enjoying an afternoon of fun and royalty.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute. they are so best friends :) hehehe.i like your layout too.