Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall part 1

Well, fall is officially here! Its really been here for a while... but since I'm posting fall pictures that sounded like I was on top of things. :)

Today we ventured out to the petting zoo at Scheeringa's. The kids LOVED it! The petting zoo is free for those of you who would like to stop in. I suggest bringing your own carrots to feed the animals or you can buy some there. They also have a giant inflatable pumpking that you can jump in so if your kids are jumpers be prepared to shell out $2/jumper. :)

Here are a few pictures from our outing together. I'd post more but I'm not up to sorting through them all right now!

This is one of my favorite ones!



I just got this outfit for Nicholas from a dear friend of mine. Its actually 3-6 months so its a bit big on him but since we were taking these pictures I couldn't resist putting him in it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! My friend didn't even know that I had been admiring it at Baby Gap just a few weeks ago. :) I don't think she reads the blog but I"ll have to be sure to write her an extravagant thank you note!



This is how I look these days.... 10 pounds overweight, frizzy pulled back hair and no make up! So, as tempting as it is to not post this picture its really kind of silly... after all, I go out in public like this and rarely look much different! But, I thought a little family picture would be fun.



I also thought a family of my 3 kiddos would be fun.... doesn't this look fun??



I'm sure I got one thats btter but for now that one is definitely my favorite!

The kids liked the petting zoo but they weren't quite as into petting the animals as I thought they'd be. Here they are checking out the bunnies.



And checking out the scenery.









My sweet boy.





Can you tell they liked it?









We also have NEW NEIGHBORS! Johnny's brother DD and his wife Beth bought a house a street over from us and move in this weekend! We are SUPER excited.
We plan on seeing them a lot more often and dropping our kids off there frequently. :) hehe... just kidding.... we'll let them babysit over here. :)

10 comments:

Aimee said...

Once again, the pictures are awesome! Love the outfit on Nicolas! And love the pic of the kids looking at the scenery. Very sweet! You look great, despite what you may think. And how awesome for you that DD and Beth are moving in a block away! That'll be awesome in the summer for BBQ's and summer walks! :)

So how are you handling three kids!?! I'm sure you are doing just fine!

YivoQuintero said...

Michelle! I LOVE the pictures of Addy and JM with their arms around each other! It made my heart melt. :) Anyway, I love reading your blog; it makes me want to start one up again.

See you tomorrow!

YivoQuintero said...

Michelle! I LOVE the pictures of Addy and JM with their arms around each other! It made my heart melt. :) Anyway, I love reading your blog; it makes me want to start one up again.

See you tomorrow!

Tara Sasser said...

I think you look wonderful, you always do! The scenery pics are my favorite too, you capture the brother and sister love moment.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics Michelle! I love all of the matching stripes!

Trillia said...

That's so great that DD and Beth are moving near you guys. Hi DD,Hi Beth!! I hate it that we didn't get to make it up there this year
:(. Absolutley love that last pic. You seem to be doing well! Blessings for God!

Love you,

Trill

Kathy said...

cute man!!! is this the pumpkin farm we went to with Ad's and Connor?
Your pics are great as usual.

lillian said...

ohhh i love the one of the two kids looking out throught the gate..and it has a yellow amberish tint. and the last one of DD and beth. what action or effect did you use?
i especially love the grainy wash on the last one.
tell me your secrets meesh...
love lil

lillian said...

ohhh i love the one of the two kids looking out throught the gate..and it has a yellow amberish tint. and the last one of DD and beth. what action or effect did you use?
i especially love the grainy wash on the last one.
tell me your secrets meesh...
love lil

Unknown said...

I'll never share my secrets!! mwah haha...

just kiddin' lil. I honestly can't remember which one I used on the amberish one but I think I know about the one of DD & Beth. I'll e-mail you soon!