Thursday, February 07, 2008

she loves her lucy

addy adores her little lovie, Lucy. She treats her like a baby and talks to her and talks FOR her. Its really so sweet. She also knows that we have several of them so she's regularly requesting to have Lucy's "Mommy" or "Daddy." But, surprisingly, she is often content with just one - coddling it and playing with it.... here's a picture of her and her beloved. :)

I did one in color and one in faded color with a bit of texture. Which do you prefer?





11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them both, but I think a like the first one a little bit better. What photo software do you use?

Unknown said...

Photoshop kids + SLR = fun. :)

Tara Sasser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Sasser said...

I like all the top one too, but addy looks cute in any color.

J said...

I like the top one. Thats a really cool shot with the floor. Nice pic.

Anonymous said...

the faded color

swart said...

both great, but i like the faded one a little better - allthough - it's not fade, it's more just color, right?

Aimee said...

I like the faded on better. Very cute!

Unknown said...

I like the faded with texture...awesome look!

lillian said...

Hey Michelle!
We jsut got a new computer.so I haven't been checking blogs for a month or more. COngrats on #3!!
How so very exciting!
I am due next Sat, but am dialted at 4 cent right now. So really any day he could come!

I agree with everyone else, I like the top one much better.
I love the ones of Addy below. They turned out so sweet!!!
And I am partial to red backgrounds!
Lil

Trillia said...

Number one (faded) is my vote too. Sweet pic.