Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PT Day 2 + the Swarts

Day 2 is underway. Yesterday was a wild success! After the first accident in the morning she went potty in the toilet EVERY TIME! I was shocked and amazed and so proud of her. She wore a pull up last night and woke up soaked. :) So, I think we'll stick to that method until she wakes up dry.

She woke up this morning saying she didn't want to go potty training any more but she's been up an hour with no accidents. So, here's crossing our fingers!

I'll leave you with a picture of Addy that always cracks me up as well as some pictures of the Swarts (mainly Abi) I took this past weekend.

Enjoy!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKJlWvR_30-XyDc5h7RUz8SKjOR0xZmnFA1oqyRuKaNvJ_7s8mas_I4eC31LbBjIiombyD-NFonjF31GVcFN50CXbRwmYX-scVhEJlaoX-lfSIfjUzm5TKVSoeNOKhmgtgyYJP/s1600-h/i+love+to+eat+2.jpg">






6 comments:

candi said...

Is that a chicken leg she is eating?

I love the picture of Abi where she is laying down!! She is SO cute!!!

How is day 2 going?

Tara Sasser said...

Great pictures, not hard when the kids are so cute.

My fingers are crossed in Atlanta and Adam's in PA!

Aimee said...

What great pictures! The first one of Addy cracks me up too! :)

I need you to come get some pictures of my kids! :)

Unknown said...

Michelle, they pictures are amazing! Everytime I see more and more of your work, I get SO excited about my upcoming photo shoot with you...and I know Triniti can't wait for her very first photo shoot with you too.

Kathy said...

YAHOO ADDY!!!!!!! Eating "chicken with a handle". And whose kids are those, wow they are really cute...he he

ME said...

My favorite of Addy is with the apple and the pucker / kiss face. I'm not too sure which it was, but it was very cute nonetheless.

And the final Abigail picture is likely one of the most adorable child photos I have yet seen anywhere. Simply amazing!

-Scott J.