Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting ready for a play date!

Addy is getting ready for a play date. Faith is coming over tomorrow to play while Sam and I hang out. The girls are just getting old enough to really enjoy playing together. Seeing Addy with other children has been enlightening. I'm learning more about what she's like and what her strengths and weaknesses are going to be.

Here they are a couple of months ago at Faith's house with Ellen. Their "play dates" aren't exactly consistent. I thin they've had a total of five in their whole life... and a few of those doubled as babysitting on Ellen's part!











3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love that last pic of Johnny and John Michael. So cute! :)

Tara Sasser said...

3 more days!

I agree, that picture of JM is adorable. Does he have a BFF too? Pretty soon he will have play dates as well....maybe you can call them boy bashes?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle,

I bumped into your name on flickr.com today. Love the pictures of the little girls on the bench.

My name is also Michelle Hamstra and I'm also a photographer!

www.michellehamstra.nl is my website

Greetings from Holland!