Wednesday, February 14, 2007

white out!

Well, we got dumped on, that's for sure!! I think we have over a foot but its hard for me to tell from inside. The drifts in our driveway are well past Johnny's knees. Addy is going to love it! He's already talking about taking her out.

Here are some pictures from the last time it snowed. She was too busy taking it all in to get many smiles out of her!

I really bundled her up. I borrowed my neighbor's little boy's snow pants, put three pairs of pants on her, two shirts, a fleece, a sweater, a vest and a coat, two hats, two pairs of mittens, two pairs of socks and some boots!



getting excited!!




Poor John Michael is too little to go out in weather like this (it was low single digits) so he got to stay in his exersaucer and watch Elmo....








Teaching Addy about the snow:



Open wide!



mmmm, i like it... but then again, what don't i like?




getting ready to go sledding, she doesn't know what she's in for!




looking a little wary




and they're off! She didn't crack a smile the entire time... but every time Johnny stopped she would say, "More More!" So, we are pretty sure she liked it!



She wasn't really crazy about walking in it though. She went right up to Johnny and say, "Up! Up Daddy!"



me and my girl



she loves her daddy



watch out!







Finally, a smile!!!



I'm looking forward to seeing how she responds now that we have so much more snow. Its almost comical how much we have! My friend just told me that she has over 3 feet and its still coming down hard. All those snow lovers are loving this!

9 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Yes, the kids love it! I'm not quite as excited, except that it is fun to see them so excited! It is good to see a pic of you on here too ~ it's been a while! :)

Anonymous said...

My mom said school's cancelled up there. That's when you know there is TONS of snow--when school is actually cancelled! Down here it takes only a threat of snow for school to be called off.

Unknown said...

Too cute...have fun in the snow Addy!

Aimee said...

How fun!! Addy looks adorable as usual! :)

I hope Ryan will take my kids out soon to play in it. I'm afraid their gonna get lost in it though. We have some pretty big snow drifts here!

Don't get lost Addy! :)

Christy said...

Hey, who's inside watching John Michael!?!? :)

I love everything about the snow, but I have to admit that I occasionally wish I didn't have to shovel. Today I spent almost an hour, and I did pretty poor job at that. Hopefully no threatening letters from the mail carrier this time...

Kathy said...

Fun fun!!! The snow is fun, just hard work!

Bipin Sen said...

at 4 in the morning today i had to dig a path out of our garage so that i could barrel the car into the street to make it to the airport. no snow days for me! traveling today pretty much sucked. don't know why i'm writing this here. oh i know... i was looking at your pictures thinking how nice it would have been to be home and 'enjoy' the snow with priya. great pictures!

ME said...

I'm with John Michael...gimme a warm seat with an Elmo video any day over cold snow!

-Scott Jones

Tara Sasser said...

She was having fun...her cheeks were sooo red!

No snow down here, not even a chance of it : (