Monday, February 12, 2007

The Superbowl party

Okay, I'm a bit behind on posting. I'm sorry to all of you who keep checking for posts! But, obviously, things get busy with two little ones... so here's some updates and I'll try to post more often this week!

We went to Shannon's parent's house for the sad event. It was fun even thought the Bears lost. :)

Getting ready to leave for the Superbowl.

Before we left my mom and dad decided it was time for Addy to learn how to use her piggy bank. here is a picture of my mom and dad giving her money.

hittin up on grandpa's bankroll



cha-CHING




I could get used to this



My parents went to my grandparent's house for the Superbowl so they were in town with us right before we left.



go bearse




my little football thug




only a grandma could laugh with a baby thug



The kids at the party were all so cute dressed in their bears gear




and of course, as usual, adeline had a great time with her grandpa




John Michael... looking a bit dazed




At least the food was good!!



3 comments:

candi said...

JM has such a cute smile!!! Glad you had fun even though the outcome wasn't what you had hoped:) There's always next year (haha I think I have heard that every year since 85)

Tara Sasser said...

I like Addy's pig, but it is big! Seems a little cruel for a little girl, having to wait to fill it up unti she can open it?

Bampa better start shelling out the cash every time he sees her?!?

Anonymous said...

Would it make it any easier to know that Grant was here in his Manning jersey and he hasn't stopped smiling yet?