Tuesday, March 14, 2006

anniversary

Here are some pictures from our anniversary trip to the faraway land of downtown Chicago. Johnny got us a room at the Hard Rock Hotel on Michigan Avenue. It was pretty nice and totally convenient. And yes.... we took Addy with us. Please, no comments from the peanut gallery!!

This clip is of Addy playing peek-a-boo. Its a bit dark because the restaurant was dark but I'm sure it will still make you smile!



The picture of me isn't so cute, I know... but I love it because Addy is giggling like crazy!!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
That second picture looks like you looked prior to your accident! Weird. I love seeing you with your baby girl!

Bipin Sen said...

happy anniversary!

ahhh.. why did you put an injunction against comments from the peanut gallery? i'm bursting with one-liners...

:-)

Anonymous said...

FYI- it's the black and white picture. I was counting the video as a picture.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! I love the last picture of you and Addy!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Happy Anniversary! Three years, right? Sounds like you had a fun time. :) Joshua enjoyed the video of Addy too. We watched it 3 times in a row. I especially liked the picture of Addy's belly. :) Very cute!
The comment about you looking like you did before your accident piqued my curiosity!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, I love the pigtails, I love the balloons and I love my girls. It brings back many good memories. Enjoy cuz they grow up too fast.

love, mom and dad

Kathy said...

Connor went crazy when he saw "Addeees" picture and the LOVED the video. These 2 are so funny.

ME said...

There are few things more beautiful than a blissful child in the loving arms of a parent. The joy just bursts through. Addy is extremely cute!!

ME said...

There are few things more beautiful than a blissful child in the loving arms of a parent. The joy just bursts through. Addy is extremely cute!!