Friday, September 23, 2005

Maybe Mobile??


The porcupine went in this morning for her six month check-up and immunizations. She only got two shots today and took them both like a champ. She cried for less than a minute but when the nurse came over to give her a smile she screamed in terror!

Dr. Leitzel didn't have any concerns and she seems to be developing well! She is very interested in sitting up and has taken a new interest in her surroundings. She doesn't seem to miss a thing! The teething pains seem to have subsided and I can't complain. She and I are both happier for it.


Here Addy getting up on her knees. I've yet to figure out how she moves around but I'll often leave her in one place and find her 3 feet in a different direction!

More soon, Hope you are checking out our online photo album http://www.hamstra.shutterfly.com (or there is a link to the right). I am adding pictures slowly.

No comments: