Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The 3 Muskateers

My body has forgotten how to sleep... at night. :) Every night I have a hard time falling asleep and sleep fitfully until about 5 am... then I am like a ROCK until I absolutely have to get up in the morning. And I'm definitely not making public what time that is. :) I've trained my kids well.... Reason #45 for homeschooling? You don't have to get up early to get your kids to school on time!


Johnny & I saw New Moon tonight.... and wow. Um, wow. The movie was beyond terrible. I was actually laughing out loud during some of the intense scenes because they were so awful! Its disappointing because I enjoyed the books... the really sad part though is that I'll probably see the 3rd and 4th movie regardless of how bad I thought the first two were... :)


On a random note: Has anyone from this area made the long road trip to Orlando with small kids? We're playing around with the idea of driving it but its daunting... though not quite as daunting as the price of 4 plane tickets.


Weddings for 2010 are booking up. I'm about at my "limit." I try not to take more than one wedding a month so with maternity leave this year that is really limiting me! I've had to say no to several people already - which makes me sad. I LOVE doing weddings. You can see my most recent one on my photography blog.


I think our most exciting family news recently has been the birth of my new nephew, Carson! He is so precious. I had the privilege of being there when he was born and photographing him when he was just days old - thanks to my brother-in-law Adam who flew me out as a gift for my sister. :)


Here's a little sneak peek but I'll be posting more pictures of him soon. :)


Carson blog


And here's a little snappy of my kiddies. As you can see Nick's gaining weight! I think we've been a little lax with his diet because he was always so skinny... time to cut back on the sweets kid. :)



3 muskateers



3 comments:

Tara Sasser said...

Well I have never made the trip to Orlando with kids, but if you decide to drive I know a GREAT half way point you can stop and spend the night. I think they have a special going on too!

Carson is gaining weight just like Nicholas. His cheeks are much chunkier than the 3 day old pics : )

Unknown said...

hahaha. i was hoping that i would get someone with that. don't worry, if i does happen, i would e-mail you before i would put it on the blog.

Mary

Unknown said...

I'm sure glad I'm already married because it would be a sad, sad day if you ever had to tell me, "No, sorry, I can't be your photographer." :(