Sunday, August 03, 2008

Coming Soon!

It seems as though the novelty of blogging has worn off quite rapidly. I know that I, for one, have found that as my life gets increasingly busy I find less and less time for anything computer related!

However, after a week of being on vacation and with the arrival of our new baby scheduled next month I feel freshly motivated to blog, perhaps smaller posts, but blog all the same.

So, here's a snapshot of our vacation! Addy & John Michael had a blast which meant Johnny & I loved it too. John Michael (officially) turned two while we were there! We had a "ball" themed party for him a couple of weeks ago so I'll be posting about that too.

Without further ado, here is a picture of Addy and Johnny playing on the beach right outside our campsite.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey!!! Good times, and great photo.

Tara Sasser said...

Great picture!

J said...

Thats a really cool pic. Hey, are the kids loving the trampoline??! Jozy