Friday, April 25, 2008

not my kids

i know i said i was going to write about my own kids... and I will, promise!  But two dear friends (who are also family!) had their babies in the past week... and I would be remiss if I didn't announce it on my blog!  

Last Thursday Travis & Amy welcomed a baby boy into their family.  Meet Canon James!  Amy, Travis, Sadie & Canon are all doing great!  ( pictures ruthlessly stolen from Joslynn's blog!)









And this Thursday (as in yesterday) Donnie & Shannon welcomed another baby boy into their family!  Meet Caleb John.  Again, Donnie, Shannon & Ajai are all doing great.  









Both girls went early... Amy only a day (but still!) and Shannon went 6 days early.  Lets hope it rubs off!  I'm not holding my breath though...




Congratulations guys!

2 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Congrats to both! I love seeing the shoulder shrug on new dads! :-)

Unknown said...

haha.. i didn't know it had a name!

But.. in Donnie's defense I asked him to get the baby closer to his face so thats probably why his shoulder is shrugged. :)