Monday, April 10, 2006

24.5 weeks and still truckin'

Well folks, to satisfy your requests here is a "belly shot" I also included a picture of my party trick....

Now I'm pregnant


















Now I'm not.


















Just to be clear: I am still pregnant and all is going well! But for whatever reason I can suck my belly in to look like I'm not. It was the same way with Adeline. Weird, I know.

The weather has taken a turn for spring! I'm convinced there is no turning back! We washed the little car we got Addy at a garage sale last year and she tried it out today. She's not that great going forward but she figured out backwards eventually.

Enjoy!



11 comments:

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

You're like David Stanley!

AmandaJean said...

that's a pretty neat trick, michelle.

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the belly shot! :)

My guys are just now figuring out how to go forward in their cars. It will happen.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

I think that is so weird! You must have a big empty cavity behind that baby or something, lol! :)

I'm sure Addy will love her car this summer. We got a similar one at a GS for Joshua at about that age, and he loved it and still does, and now Dominique enjoys it too! :)

Kristie said...

Wow! That's freaky!

Actually, I'm a little jealous; I can't even suck in my belly that much and I'm not pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I've seen that trick before so I guess I'm used to it. But it is a little odd. lol.

Kathy said...

we should get a pic of our 2 in their cars together!!! Connor has been out in his car a lot this week - YEY for warm springs.

I remember you could do that with your tummy with Addy!

Bipin Sen said...

gosh. want some extra money by being a state fair attraction? :-)

neat trick though. what else can you do?

Kathy said...

I was blogging and Connor came running up saying, "Addy car"!!!

Bipin Sen said...

same thing for priya. she is totally happy to walk when there is support present. but in her defense, she was wiped out all of last week with an ear infection, cold, and then an outbreak of roseola. her temperature was above 101, 102 for the entire week, including her birthday.

ME said...

the party trick is disturbing on one level, but then again, perhaps it was that thing on your blue t-shirt which added that element.

seriously, I love the picks in the car. teach her to clean it now, and when she gets older, she will think it is fun to clean your car!