Wednesday, December 07, 2005

sick as a dog






i'm writing this during one of my good moments... the new baby is wreaking widespread destruction on my stomach. keeping my weight up is a major priority right now if i want to continue to nurse addy (which i do) but keeping food down has become my new obstacle.

fortunately, my grandma spend the day at my house helping me prepare for my mom's arrival tomorrow (by cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and buying me lunch!) and enabling me to rest while she played with addy. then, johnny's mom stopped over to help me put dinner together. i am well taken care of. please pray that my milk supply will stay strong and that the nausea would not... :)

here are some pictures of addy with her adoring uncles and with her grandma on her grandma's birthday. also, a few of addy after bathtime feasting on my book.

more when i'm able to

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! CUTE PICS! I will be praying for you during this pregnancy!

Bipin Sen said...

hi michele,

sorry to hear about the pregnancy related problems. i can't exactly relate, but i can relate to feeling miserable, and it's no fun. here's to all the joy and happiness the second hamstra child will bring in exchange of this short misery!

b.

Anonymous said...

Michelle I'm definatley coming over to help you soon! I pray for you every morning :) how long is your mom staying?

Nicole Seitler said...

Mmm. I'm with you, Michelle...I'm sick as a dog, too. Morning sickness is NO fun. :P But worth it...yes, I must keep telling myself that. ;)

Anonymous said...

the title of this "sick as a dog" fits me very well today. I am sick today. :-( I have a busy weekend so this is depressing to me. Not really depressing but i'm a little mad about it.

Anonymous said...

You should take a picture of her on a huge rack of ribs, she has to try them soon

Anonymous said...

concerning who addy looks more like, i'm really bad at that. i'll be able to vote when she is 10.
shara
marie

Anonymous said...

i agree doggywoggy...we do need a new post, i'm concerned too.

Bipin Sen said...

michelle! all of us feel lonely and neglected with you dropping off the blogging radar! you oughta at least post in an occasional audio blog once in a while! :-)