Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 months later

Grey 2 months web

Two short, sleepless months later and we simply could not imagine life without Greyson. He is such an easy baby. I am still surprised at how little he sleeps during the day but he has officially started sleeping through the night. My friend Rebecca is going to have to take the cake for the hardest baby #4... and I'll happily let her have it!

Greyson started smiling early.. maybe between 4 and 5 weeks. He started sleeping through the night around week 7. Its not every night but its more nights than not! He's avoided a stomach virus - even sleeping through the night with me while I had it! Sadly though, he does have his second little cold and is handling it like a champ. :)

There isn't much more to say! He survives all his sibling's violent affection, 
spends more time in his swing than I'd like to own up to, 
doesn't get bathed as often as he should, 
is beginning to enjoy his blanket,
smiles easily,
cries rarely,
and is the perfect addition to our family.

I'm planning on getting this one printed. :)

grey 2 months storyboard

4 comments:

sam b. said...

love the collage. :)

YivoQuintero said...

I just want to give him kisses all over MIchelle! He is so cute. :)

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

He is so adorable! I'm just hoping for an easy third baby!

Tara Sasser said...

wow he really does have a great smile! It seems like he has changed so much since I saw you guys last : ( He is happy to be part of such a wonderful family!