Friday, February 13, 2009

must... keep.... up....

swamped is the word of the month for me so far.... if you're wondering what i'm up to, picture me with my head barely above water, going back under to clean up after John Michael's regular failed, and rather rancid attempts at potty training, cleaning sheets every day, twice a day - the effect of Adeline's regular failed attempts at night time/nap time potty training... making meals, editing pictures, being domestic and then coming up for more air.

So, while I'm up for air, enjoy this picture of my baby. I think his eyes might be turning colors!







And the potty training hater:



And this one just thinks her brothers are so silly.

5 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Was blogging coming up for air, or one of the things you were drowning in? I had to smile at your comment about the potty training hater. :) One day!
Hang in there!
Hope Tues is a breath of fresh air!
love,
elizabeth

Mary said...

Just strap him to the potty:)

I am sure that you have heard of all the advise you can bare...what about randomly peeing outside? Get him excited that he can radomly pee anywhere outside. How is that for freedom! That is how I am planning to do it. Nick already randomly pees outside...I am sure that a little boy is less offensive.

Tara Sasser said...

I think he will only go in ATL....

Bipin Sen said...

Ironic, considering only a few weeks ago you were again the queen of blogging! :-)

Did you ever reclaim data from the errant CF card? Does that still need to be looked at?

Unknown said...

They have a name for all that you wrote about...being a dedicated, loving Mom to your fabulous children! May God give you ALL the strength you need to get through the failed attempts at potty training. I'll be asking for advice before I know it. And I love John Michael's shirt!!